[SOLVED] aMule: WARNING: You have received a Low-ID!

I am running aMule 2.3.1 and have received the following messages in aMule log file: Code: 2014-12-14 08:57:39: Connection lost 2014-12-14 ...

AMULE LOW ID and solutions

My question is very simple,i'm driving myself crazy tryng to change my status from low-id..........it's been days and i'm not able to unload ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

I Can't Get Rid Of The Low Id No Matter What I Do

I am using emule 0.50a and the Thomson TG585v8. When launching the emule first runtime wizard, the use of UPnP to setup ports failed despite ...

Emule Tells Me I Have A Low-id!

Solution: If you are on a natted connection there is really not that much you can do. Some ISP's let you get a "public" IP for a little fee ...

amule lowID problem - Debian User Forums

If you have a LowID, mean that the server can't establish a direct connection with you. Wrong! :lol: LowID for an aMule/eMule/eDonkey client ...

[ubuntu] aMule - "Warning: You have received Low-ID" [Archive]

I've recently installed aMule. Not a great deal is happening and I notice that I'm getting the following message in the bottom left:

Amule low id - General Help - Zorin Forum

I have Amule installed, with the servers recommended in your official page and the suggested configuration. However, for some time now it is ...

Amule/Emule Low ID - Off-Topic - AirVPN

Ive opened ports on client area>ports and set the local ports as above and Im given a randomised port for both UDP and TCP. Switch amule on and ...

How can I open ports in router and firewall? - Manjaro Linux Forum

I'm trying to open the ports to get a high id in amule ... WARNING: You have received Low-ID! omano 1 ... I fix the program or the manual port ...

Low ID on aMule - Linux Mint Forums

As far as eD2k is concerned, I have opened Port 4662 and for extended UDP, Port 4672. I have a static IP Address (80.38.149.203), though some IP ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024