Downloads on queue for hours · Issue #290 · amule-project ... - GitHub

Downloading in aMule works for few MB (around 20MB) and then goes "on queue" for hours and hours. Resetting aMule restores the download, ...

AMule problems - AMule Project FAQ

When aMule completes a download it checks it has not been corrupted. although this is already checked while downloading (by checking the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Official eMule-Board: All Files Stop Downloading Periodically

All Files Stop Downloading Periodically: Every thing goes ok, but each minute (+/-) sources are lost.

aMule rules for better and faster downloading. [Archive]

go to the "preferences" to the "file" category and select "try to download first and last chunks first". 4. Connect to a good server. in the " ...

A problem downloading files with amule - LinuxQuestions.org

I just started using amule and tried to download a music video. Everything looked right except the progress stayed on 0%.

my emule stops downloading after 2-3 minutes. - Digit e-Magazine

hey ppl, i started using emule from a few days when i needed a very rare file..now the problem is that the dwd starts and dwds at 3-5 KB/s ...

amule 2.3.3 - gui freezes - The FreeBSD Forums

I found that when I rename ~/.aMule the problem goes away until I give it some actual work to do, such as adding downloads or sharing files. It ...

Slow speeds when downloading #300 - amule-project/amule - GitHub

Hi! I don't know the internals of the protocol, but the speeds in amule are very slow in comparison with emule (with the same settings values - ...

Pid 94148 (amuled), uid 1001: exited on signal 6 - TrueNAS

Hi, I'm writing because most of the times, when aMule finishes downloading a big file (e.g. 2+ Gigabytes), it stops working.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024