aMule 2.3.3 won't build if MONOLITHIC option unset

I've tried using ports and pourdriere and although it complies it fails building the package with the following error: ===> Building package ...

net-p2p/amule: aMule 2.3.3 won't build if MONOLITHIC option unset

If the MONOLITHIC option is unset aMule won't build and gives the following errors during the package build stage: ===> Building package for ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

v2.3.3 fails to build on Devuan Daedalus · Issue #344 - GitHub

I'm building on Devuan GNU/Linux Daedalus with GCC 12, and am getting: /usr/bin/cc -D-I/usr/include/freetype2 -D-I/usr/include/libpng16 ...

Amule 2.3 3 _HOT_ Download - Google Groups

aMule can be compiled using -disable-monolithic parameter: this allows aMule to be run in a modular way. This means that the core functionalities of the ...

How to build aMule 2.3.3 on macOS 11 Big Sur

Hello, after trying for days, I finally managed to make a working build of aMule on macOS Big Sur.

amule/docs/Changelog at master - GitHub

'All-platform' P2P client based on eMule. Contribute to amule-project/amule development by creating an account on GitHub.

aMule Bug Tracker

View Issue Details. ID: Category: Severity: Reproducibility: Date Submitted: Last Update: 1456, [aMule] Sharedfiles, minor, have not tried, 2008-12-14 17:43 ...

Bug listing with status RESOLVED with resolution WONTFIX as at ...

Bug:41340 - "Rise of the triad won't compile if libSDL was compiled with "nojoystick" useflag." status:RESOLVED resolution:WONTFIX severity:minor · Bug:41345 ...

AMule crashes / Applications & Desktop Environments / Arch Linux ...

EDIT: I'm making a package with the stable version of aMule (2.3.1) using wxgtk 2.8. If it won't crash, I'll upload it to AUR. EDIT2 ...

repo/gentoo.git - Official Gentoo ebuild repository

Browse the Gentoo Git repositories.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024