Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 14 8:16 PM

Tags : :

in the statistics i get every some seconds a "max connection limit reached". so after a day runtime there are thousands of "max connection limit reached". what i set in the preferences under "max simultaneous connections" has no effect. i set it to 500 but peak connections are only 70 and average connections 45.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 16 14 4:58 PM

total upload sessions

another strange problem is that succesful upload sessions : failed upload sessions is 3 : 1 ratio. so ca. 25 % of uploads fail. that seems very much failed uploads to me.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 17 14 1:11 PM

Re: max connection limit reached

What have you set in /eMule/MaxConnectionsPerFiveSeconds ? Default is 20.
With too low a value in there you get that too.
And what version and OS?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 17 14 3:33 PM

"max new connections / 5 secs" i left at default 20. os is os x 10.9 mavericks, i compiled amule svn 10835 with wxwidgets 3.0.0. "max simultaneous connections" i set 500.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Apr 18 14 10:58 AM

Could there be some operating system limit in place limiting number of connections?
Does raising the "max new connections / 5 secs" to 100 have any effect?

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 18 14 7:49 PM

i don't think mac os x does limit the connections because then "max connections limit reached" would not appear in the amule statistics. raising the "max new connections / 5 secs" seems to have an effect. before the connection limit seemed to be between 50 and 100. my peak connections were 70. now peak connections are 400 but average connections stay at 45.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 19 14 10:34 AM

arne wrote:
i don't think mac os x does limit the connections because then "max connections limit reached" would not appear in the amule statistics.

No, the message is also triggered if connections are rejected because of too many connections per second.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help